quarta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2016

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (UCL) 27/09/2016 - 2017


Hello guys how are you doing?

I saw some UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE VT games today and for my surprise, Leicester won the game against Porto!!!

This is a surprise because not because I doubt about Leicester more so, I thought Porto was a big rival for the English team. Leicester won by 1 x 0 with Slimani goal.

It wasn't a big game, but the result for Leicester gave them 2 victories in a row in UCL and 6 points.

Another grat game from yesterday was Borussia Dortmund x Real Madrid. I watched the full game...and what a game. Many opportunities for both sides an electric with no time to go to bathroom.

The game ended in a draw 2 x 2 but I'm sure the viewers left with a smile on their faces.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário